A latex rubber covering that fits over the erect penis and acts as a barrier that keeps sperm out of the vagina to prevent pregnancy from occurring.
How to use the Male Condom
- Put a new condom onto an erect penis before each sex act.
- Dispose of properly in a bin.
- Cannot use condoms if allergic to latex.
Key Points to note
Dual protection from unintended pregnancies and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
It is important to use correctly every time you have sex.
- Be careful not to tear condom when opening package or putting it on.
- There must be mutual consent by partners to use condoms.
Emergency contraceptive pills can be used if Protector Condom breaks or is not used.